- Choose from a variety of delicious meal combination options.
- Each serves 8-10 people, starting at $10.50 per person. Appetizer Combo starting at $5.70 per person.*
* prices may vary
- $150 order minimum on catering for delivery. No minimum on a pick up order.
- 15% delivery fee, for orders between $150-$750 (pre tax).
- 10% delivery fee, for orders more than $750 (pre tax).
- 48-hour notice ( 2 days) requested for orders within delivery area. If shorter notice is needed, call or visit to discuss with us.
- We gladly deliver within a 2.5 mile radius - outside that radius, please contact us.
- Call or Visit us for a large order ( $500 or more), or arranging for a large party ( 50 people or more).
Frequently Asked Questions
What size groups can you cater for?
We can handle anything from small to medium groups of 8 to 50. For large groups or parties ( 50 or more), please contact the restaurant directly at least 7 days in advance.
How many people would each set serve?
Most of our catered set combos are designed to serve 8-10 people. You can order a combination of sets for bigger crowds.
Where do you deliver?
We offer delivery in the Washington DC Metro area within a 2.5 mile radius – see delivery map above.
What is the minimum order for delivery?
The minimum order to qualify for delivery is $150 of catered combos ( before taxes, coupons and delivery fee). For large groups or parties ( 50 or more), please contact the restaurant directly at least 7 days in advance.
Can I pick up my catering order?
Yes, we offer both pickup and delivery options to meet your catering needs.
What is included in my catering delivery order?
Every catering delivery order comes in ready to serve containers. Please note we do not provide serving and eating utensils, table covers, plates or napkins.
How far in advance do I need to place my catering order if I want delivery?
We suggest you place your order 48 hours ( 2 days) in advance, but shorter times can be accommodated ( please call or visit us directly) depending on the delivery details. For large groups or parties ( 50 or more), please contact the restaurant directly at least 7 days in advance.
How do I place my catering delivery order?
It’s simple: Just check out our catering menu, then call or visit the restaurant and our staff will be happy to guide you through our menu options and delivery details.
Are your menu prices higher for deliveries?
We never mark up our menu prices for delivery. You pay the same for pickup or delivery and get the same portions, quality and value. In fact, our Combination Sets are priced approximately 10% lower than our menu prices (comparable quantity).
Is there a delivery fee?
15% delivery fee will be charged for orders between $150-$750 (pre tax), and 10% delivery fee for orders greater than $750 (pre tax). The delivery fee covers the cost to package and transport. The delivery fee is not a tip for the Delivery Specialist – please feel free to tip your Delivery Specialist based on your experience.
When is the best time to pick up or arrange delivery?
For occasions where time between setup and service is extended or you have an event with a prolonged service, we recommend pick up or set up delivery time about 30 minutes prior to your event to maintain appropriate food temperature.